Free Chinese Learning Magazine
Learning Tips
Learning FAQ
China News

Dialogue: Meeting with Customers面见客户
Business Level 4 (What is it?)

孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理-Jonathan Mitchell先生。
(孙先生先伸出手,两人握手)Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙先生,Apex贸易公司的总经理。

Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada.
(Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.

多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生(先递出名片),请收下我的名片。
S: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell -after so many phonecalls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I'd like you to have my business card.

谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片(递上自己的名片),叫我Johnathan就行了。
(两个人都看了一下对方的名片,放入皮夹而非口袋中) 

J: Thanks very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. (offers his own card) And please, call me Johnathan.
(both look at cards for a few seconds, then put them in wallets-not pockets)

如果你不介意,Johnathan,在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。
B: If you don't mind, Johnathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.

Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中! 
J: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.

(看着Brian)Talyer先生,您会发现Brian是Apex贸易公司的大将。 
S: (looking at Brian) You'll find Mr. Tayler-Brian - is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Tradig.

孙先生,谢谢你的信任票,我马上回来。(走出房间) 
B: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. I'll be right back. (leaves room)

孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。 
J: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that are hard to find.

我完全同意,他在公司表现不凡,请叫我Steven就行了。 
S: Don't I know it. He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.

Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗? 
J: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?

唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。 
S: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the to-end.

此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想像得要快多了。 
J: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

没错,现在的台湾和我小时候完全不一样了,这里发展得非常快速。 
S: Yes. Things certainly have changed since I was a boy. We've developed very quickly.

你想这种趋势还会维持下去吗? 
J: Do you think the trend will continue?

我不觉得有什么不行!虽然是有一些问题,但我们仍愿意勤奋工作,而且现阶段工资仍不算太高。 
S: I don't see why not. We do have some problems, but we are still willing to work hard-and wages aren't too high at this point.

到目前为止,我所看到的一切都令我印象深刻,真的十分深刻。 
J: Everything I've seen so far is very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

 

Do you need any help to learn Chinese? Learn Chinese Online for free with Professional Study Adviser.
study adviser

Business Chinese