Business Chinese – 你真是心狠手辣 – Chinese School

【你真是心狠手辣】

Zina:           No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

吉娜:  不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。

Vince:  But you just said 4 percent!

文斯:         但你才刚说过百分之四的!

Zina:           If the next word out of your mouth isn’t “Yes” it’s going up to 6 percent.

吉娜:         若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。

Vince:  Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

文斯:  好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。

Zina:  That’s why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

吉娜:         所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?

Vince:         I don’t think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

文斯:         我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?

Zina:           3) Never mind. I’m looking for somebody who uses green.

吉娜:         别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。

语言详解

A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?

B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。

I don’t think so. 我想没有吧】

这个句型是柔性的”No”,潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。

A:  Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?

B:  I don’t think so.

我想没有吧。

A:  It looks like rain.

好像下雨了。

B:  I don’t think so.

我想没有吧。

1)guarantee (v.) 保证

2)  ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的

3)  Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上

Tags:

Comments are closed.