Mài kè: Wŏ men diăn nă zhŏng guō dǐ ne? Cài dān shàng shuō yŏu qīng tāng, má là hé yuān yāng sān zhŏng guō dǐ.
麦克:我们点哪种锅底呢?菜单上说有清汤、麻辣和鸳鸯三种锅底。
Mike: What kind of broth shall we order? There are three choices on the menu: plain, spicy, or “Yuanyang” style.
Lì li: Nǐ xǐ huan chī là ma?
丽丽:你喜欢吃辣吗?
Lili: Do you like spicy food?
Mài kè: Ò bù, wŏ bù néng chī là de.
麦克:哦不,我不能吃辣的。
Mike: Oh no, I can’t eat spicy things.
Lì li: Nà wŏ men diăn yī gè yuān yāng de guō dǐ ba.
丽丽:那我们点一个鸳鸯的锅底吧。
Lili: Then let’s order the Yuanyang broth.
Mài kè: Yuān yāng guō dǐ shì shén me yì si?
麦克:鸳鸯锅底是什么意思?
Mike: What does that mean?
Lì li: Jiù shì yī gè guō lǐ yŏu yuán wèi hé là wèi liăng zhŏng guō dǐ, nǐ kĕ yǐ rèn yì xuăn zé.
丽丽:就是一个锅里有原味和辣味两种锅底,你可以任意选择。
Lili: It means you get both the plain and spicy broths in one pot. You can choose either one.
Mài kè: Zhēn yŏu yì si!
麦克:真有意思!
Mike: That’s interesting!
Lì li: Tiáo liào yĕ yŏu hăo jǐ zhōng. Yŏu má jiàng, hăi xiān hé xiāng yóu, nǐ xǐ huan nă yī gè?
丽丽:调料也有好几种。有麻酱、海鲜和香油,你喜欢哪一个?
Lili: There are quite a few kinds of dipping sauces. Which one would you prefer, sesame paste, seafood, or sesame oil?
Mài kè: Hăi xiān de tīng shàng qù bú cuò.
麦克:海鲜的听上去不错。
Mike: The seafood sauce sounds nice.
Lì li: hăo, nà wŏ men yào liăng wăn hăi xiān de. Zài yào yī pán niú ròu, yī pán yáng ròu. Nǐ xǐ huan shén me shū cài ne?
丽丽:好,那我们要两碗海鲜的。再要一盘牛肉,一盘羊肉。你喜欢什么蔬菜呢?
Lili: Great. Let’s have two bowls of seafood sauce, a plate of beef and a plate of lamb. What kind of vegetables do you like?
Mài kè: Wŏ yào bái cài ba.
麦克:我要白菜吧。
Mike: I’d like some Chinese cabbage.
Lì li: Nǐ hái xiăng cháng cháng mó gū hé dòu fu ma?
丽丽:你还想尝尝蘑菇和豆腐吗?
Lili: Would you like to try some mushrooms and Tofu as well?
Mài kè: Hăo ya!
麦克:好呀!
Mike: Sure!
(Source: china.org.cn)