| lì li: | mài kè, míng tiān kāi huì de zī liào nĭ zhǔn bèi hăo le ma? |
| 丽丽: | 麦克,明天开会的资料你准备好了吗? |
| Lili: | Have you got the documents ready for tomorrow’s meeting, Mike? |
| mài kè: | dōu zhǔn bèi hăo le. wŏ gĕi nĭ dă yìn chū lái yí fèn ba? |
| 麦克: | 都准备好了。我给你打印出来一份吧? |
| Mike: | Yes, I have. Shall I print a copy for you? |
| lì li: | hăo de, xiè xiè. qĭng zài gĕi wáng jīng lĭ chuán zhēn yí fèn. |
| 丽丽: | 好的,谢谢。请再给王经理传真一份。 |
| Lili: | Yes, thank you. Please fax a copy to Manager Wang. |
| mài kè: | wŏ yĭ jīng tōng guò diàn zĭ yóu jiàn fā gĕi tā lè. tā méi yŏu shōu dào ma? |
| 麦克: | 我已经通过电子邮件发给他了,他没有收到吗? |
| Mike: | I’ve already sent it to him by e-mail. Didn’t he receive it? |
| lì li: | tā gāng cái gĕi wŏ dă diàn huà, shuō tā de diàn năo huài le, zhèng xiū lĭ. |
| 丽丽: | 他刚才给我打电话,说他的电脑坏了,正修理。 |
| Lili: | He called me just now, saying his computer broke down and is being repaired. |
| mài kè: | o, nà wŏ mă shàng gĕi tā fā chuán zhēn. |
| 麦克: | 哦,那我马上给他发传真。 |
| Mike: | I see. I’ll fax a copy to him at once. |
| lì li: | shùn biàn wèn wèn nĭ, gōng sī xià gè yuè zài tiān jīn yŏu yí gè xīn xiàng mù. nĭ yuàn yì cān yù cè huà ma? |
| 丽丽: | 顺便问问你,公司下个月在天津有一个新项目,你愿意参与策划吗? |
| Lili: | By the way, the company will start a new project in Tianjin next week. Do you want to take part in planning?
(Source: china.org.cn) |
| mài kè: | wŏ hĕn yuàn yì. |
| 麦克: | 我很愿意。 |
| Mike: | Sure I do. |
| lì li: | yŏu kĕ néng yào qù nàr chū chāi jĭ rì. |
| 丽丽: | 有可能要去那儿出差几日。 |
| Lili: | You’ll probably stay there for a couple of days working on it. |
| mài kè: | méi wèn tí. wŏ hái méi yŏu qù guò tiān jīn ne, hĕn xiăng qù kàn kàn. |
| 麦克: | 没问题。我还没有去过天津呢,很想去看看。 |
| Mike: | No problem. I haven’t ever been to Tianjin. I’m looking forward to seeing it. |


