| lì li: | míng tiān shì zhōng guó de chuán tŏng jié rì duān wǔ jié, dào wŏ jiā lái chī zòng zì hăo ma? |
| 丽丽: | 明天是中国的传统节日端午节,到我家来吃粽子好吗? |
| Lili: | Tomorrow is a traditional Chinese festival, the Dragon Boat Festival. Would you like to go to my home to eat some zongzi (glutinous rice dumplings)? |
| mài kè: | hăo de, xiè xiè! nĭ mèn duān wǔ jié fàng jià ma? |
| 麦克: | 好的,谢谢!你们端午节放假吗? |
| Mike: | Great, thank you! Do you have a holiday on the Dragon Boat Festival? |
| lì li: | bú fàng. wŏ mèn zài chūn jié, láo dòng jié hé guó qìng jiè de shí hòu fàng jià. |
| 丽丽: | 不放。我们在春节、劳动节和国庆节的时候放假。 |
| Lili: | No. We have holidays at Spring Festival, International Labor Day and National Day. |
| mài kè: | jià qī cháng ma? yŏu jĭ tiān? |
| 麦克: | 假期长吗?有几天? |
| Mike: | Are the holidays long? How many days? |
| lì li: | yŏu qī tiān. jīn nián chūn jié de shí hòu, wŏ mèn quán jiā qù nán fāng lǚ yóu le. |
| 丽丽: | 有7天。今年春节的时候,我们全家去南方旅游了。 |
| Lili: | Seven days for each of the three festivals. My family traveled to south China during this year’s Spring Festival. |
| mài kè: | chūn jié shì zhōng guó zuì dà de jié rì, shì ma? |
| 麦克: | 春节是中国最大的节日,是吗? |
| Mike: | Spring Festival is the biggest festival in China, isn’t it? |
| lì li: | shì de. tā hé nĭ mèn de shèng dàn jié yī yàng rè nào. |
| 丽丽: | 是的。它和你们的圣诞节一样热闹。 |
| Lili: | Yes, it is. It’s as lively as Christmas Day in your country. |
| mài kè: | zhōng guó hái yŏu nă xiē chuán tŏng jié rì? |
| 麦克: | 中国还有哪些传统节日? |
| Mike: | What other traditional festivals does China have? |
| lì li: | hái yŏu yuán xiāo jié, zhōng qiū jié, qīng míng jié, dĕng dĕng. |
| 丽丽: | 还有元宵节,中秋节,清明节,等等。 |
| Lili: | There are Lantern Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Qingming Festival and so on. |
| mài kè: | jié rì lĭ yŏu shén me tè bié de shí pĭn ma? |
| 麦克: | 节日里有什么特别的食品吗? |
| Mike: | What special foods do you have at the festivals? |
| lì li: | yŏu, bĭ rú jiăo zì, yuán xiāo hé yuè bĭng. |
| 丽丽: | 有,比如饺子、元宵和月饼。 |
| Lili: | We have, for example, jiaozi, yuanxiao and yuebing.
(Source: china.org.cn) |


