dragon:
Chinese Pinyin: long2

(Source: about.com)
dragon:
Chinese Pinyin: long2

(Source: about.com)
![]() |
|
韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。
Learn Chinese the fun way.
It’s easy to remember.
大家看到了吧,
As you all see,
这村子里正在办喜事儿呢。
there is a wedding ceremony going
on in the village.
办喜事儿可不能少了我韩佳,
I am indispensable for such
a happy event
尤其,今天的主角新郎
especially because the groom
还是我的好搭档呢。
is my co-host.
大牛:观众朋友们,大家好!
Hi, ladies and gentlemen!
我就是风流倜傥、玉树临风的
I am the handsome “jade tree in
the wind”,
渔家新郎倌牛大渔。
the fisherman groom Daniel.
韩佳:观众朋友们,
Audience friends,
大亚湾的海岛有千里不同风,
islands in the Daya Bay have
different customs
百里不同俗的特点。
from the mainlanders.
Qiān lǐ bù tóng fēng bǎi lǐ bù tóng sú.
千 里 不 同 风, 百 里 不 同 俗。
Customs are different from area to area
if they are located more than 50kilometers
away from one another.
如果您想了解这里传统
If you want to know about the customs
而又古老的渔家婚礼呢,
and the traditional fishermen’s
wedding ceremonies here,
就一定要跟我去迎接
you should come with me
大牛美丽的新娘喽。
to greet Daniel’s beautiful bride.
大牛:韩佳,谢谢你们
Han Jia, thank you all very much
帮我把婚礼举办得这么热闹。
for helping me hold such a lively
wedding ceremony.
让我这么有面子。
I feel very proud.
韩佳:你这么客气干吗。
Don’t mention it.
咱俩都搭档那么长时间了。
After all, we’ve been co-hosts
for such a long time.
你的事儿就是我的事儿。
Your concern is mine, too.
我当然要上心了。
Of course, I should do all I can.
大牛:伤心?
Upset?
伤心?你怎么会用这样的词呢?
Upset? Why did you use such a word?
韩佳:你呀,把声调听错了。
You misheard the intonation
of the word.
我说的是上心。
What I said was “shang xin”.
大牛:上心。
“Shang xin”.
韩佳:“上心”是指对要办的事情
“Shang xin” means to do something
很留心,很用心的意思。
carefully and seriously.
例如,
For example,
我大牛对主持节目特别上心。
I host the program very “shang xin”.
韩佳:你快看那边。咱们马上就要到了。
Look over there. We’re arriving soon.
大牛:可是,我好像忘了准备
But I seem to have forgotten
to prepare
新娘子坐的大花轿。
a sedan-chair for my bride.
怎么办呢?
What should I do?
韩佳:渔家的女儿出嫁是不用坐花轿的。
Girls in the fishing village don’t sit
in a sedan chair when they marry.
亏你还要当人家的女婿呢,
You wouldn’t deserve to be their
son-in-law
连这点规矩都不知道啊。
if you didn’t know even this
basic rule.
咱们渔村,
Here in this fishing village,
这渔船就是最好的花轿。
a fishing boat would be the best
sedan chair.
大牛:这台花轿有特点,我喜欢。
This sedan-chair is elegant.
I like it.
Zhè tái huājiào yǒu diǎnr tèdiǎn wǒ xǐhuan
这 台 花轿 有 点儿 特点, 我 喜欢。
This sedan-chair is quite elegant.
I like it.
韩佳:观众朋友们,
Audience friends,
瞧瞧,这新娘子穿戴得多漂亮!
Look, how beautiful the bride is
dressed up!
据说渔家婚俗的一大特点
It is said that one of the significant
features of fishermen’s weddings here is
就是新娘子在出嫁的时候,
that the bride should
要戴很多首饰。
wear a lot of adornments.
家里条件越好戴的首饰就越多。
This is particularly true for
those richer families.
大牛:穿戴,“穿”读一声,“戴”读四声,
“chuandai”, first tone, fourth tone,
泛指穿着打扮,
means apparel, clothing,
穿戴。我说得没错吧?
“Chuandai”. Is my explanation correct?
韩佳:没错。“穿戴”就是指穿和戴,
Absolutely. “Chuandai” means apparel
and adornments,
泛指穿着打扮。
generally referring to the way
one is dressed up.
不错嘛,大牛。娶到了美丽的新娘子
It’s great of you not to have
forgotten to teach Chinese
还不忘教汉语。
while marrying such a beautiful bride.
大牛:那是。
Sure.
小孩:起床啦。
Get up.
大牛:原来是一个梦。嗨,黄粱一梦!
It was actually a dream. Huh, only
a wishful dream!
好啊,你这个小鬼!
It’s you, little devil!
你这个小鬼。
You little devil.
韩佳:大牛,你看看现在都几点了。
Daniel, look at what time it is now.
居然才起床。
I’m surprised that you’re just getting up!
Nǐ kànkan xiànzài dōu jǐ diǎn le? Jūrán cái qǐ chuáng.
你 看看 现在 都 几 点 了?居然 才 起 床。
Look at what time it is now?
I’m surprised that you’re just getting up!
阿姨:吃饭了吃饭了。
Let’s have breakfast.
韩佳:大牛?
Daniel?
阿姨:吃饭吃饭。吃完饭去干活儿。
Let’s eat. We’ll have work to
do after breakfast.
韩佳:阿姨,水哥呢?
Ma’am, where is Shuige?
阿姨:水哥他一早就去干活儿了。
Shuige is out at work after
eating his breakfast.
大牛:我也吃好了。味道真香。
I’m also done with my meal.
It’s delicious.
阿姨:多吃一点儿啊。
Have some more if it’s delicious.
我现在找水哥去。来吧,你也来。
I’m going to find Shuige. Come on,
you too.
小孩:我也去。我也去。
Me, too. I’m also going with you.
韩佳:你们倒是等等我呀。
Wait for me, please.
大牛:水哥。
Shuige.
韩佳:水哥,准备捞鱼哪?
Shuige, are you catching fish here
with a hand net?
水哥:对啊对啊。
Yeah, that’s right.
韩佳:我来帮你,我来帮你。
Let me help you.
水哥:等一会儿等一会儿。
Wait a minute.
韩佳:我来帮你嘛。
Let me help you.
水哥:你会吗?
Can you do it?
韩佳:我会,我会。
Yes, I can.
水哥:你能捞到吗?
Can you catch any?
韩佳:我试试啊。
Let me have a try.
大牛:韩佳,看来你还是不行。
Han Jia, I don’t think you can.
让我来吧。
Let me do it.
一,二,三…
One, two, three …
小孩:你不行。还是我来吧。
No, you can’t. Let me do it.
大牛:还是看水哥的吧。
We better let Shuige do the job.
水哥:捞起来让你们看一下。你看看,是不是?
I’ll show you how I catch fish.
Look, what did I say?
韩佳:这么多啊!
So many!
大牛:一捞就三条。
Three in one net.
韩佳:你得好好学学了。
You ought to learn it modestly.
那观众朋友们,
Audience friends,
我们先来看看今天的赏心悦目。
now let’s take a look at today’s
Feast for the Eyes.
等大牛学会了,
When Daniel has learned the skill,
我们再回来看他怎么捞鱼。
we’ll be back to see how he catches
fish with a hand net.
赏心悦目:
大亚湾有着“千里不同风 百里不同俗”的特点
Customs here in the Daya Bay is different
from that on the mainland.
东升渔村便是这海湾里的一颗明珠
The Dongsheng fishing village is like
a bright pearl in the bay.
至今还保留着传统的渔家婚俗
Traditional wedding ceremonies have
been preserved intact.
迎亲的彩旗在海风中猎猎飘扬
The colorful flags of the groom’s procession
flutter in the wind.
欢快的口号在大海上阵阵回荡
Their happy chants echo over the vast sea.
在欢声笑语中
Amid the cheers and laughs,
感受到的不仅仅是喜庆 还有渔家的淳朴热情
the visitor can experience not just happiness,
but also local fishermen’s warm hospitality.
大牛:捞不到啊。
I can’t catch any.
韩佳:大牛,好了。
Forget it, Daniel.
你呀别光顾着学捞鱼了。
You just care about catching fish.
今天的问题想好了吗?
Have you prepared a question for today?
大牛:我正忙着呢。你来出吧。
I’m busy right now. You better do it,
okay?
韩佳:那我想想。
Let me think about it.
那这样吧,
Okay,
我来给您出今天的有奖问答。
I’ll set an award-winning
question for today.
(问题部分略)
捞上来了!
You caught one!
大牛:终于捞上来了一条。
I’ve finally caught one.
今天晚上可以好好饱一饱口福。
Tonight, we’ll have big feast.
韩佳:大牛,你还挺厉害,
Daniel, you are so great
捞了这么大一条!
to have caught such a big fish!
大牛:那是当然的了。走,
Sure, of course. Let’s go
我们赶紧把它拿给阿妈看看吧。
and show it to our hostess.
韩佳:好,走。
Okay, let’s go.
小孩:哎,口号还没说呢。
Hey, you haven’t said anything
about the slogan yet.
瞧这两个人,
These two people
看见鱼,就把这么重要的事给忘了。
forgot their important job after
seeing the fish.
还好,有我在。
Okay, fortunately I am here.
来吧,让我们一起说:
Come on, let’s say together:
学说中国话,朋友遍天下。
Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!
(Source: cctv.com)
稍后,小秀打电话给她朋友玛莉
小秀:嗨,玛莉吗?我是小秀。
玛莉:小秀,好久没有听到你的声音了。你好吗?
小秀:好得很。你猜怎么着。小莉和我再过两个星期要去法国耶。
玛莉:喔,我的天啊!你在开玩笑吗!
小秀:不,我是认真的。我们会先去巴黎。然后我们再看着办。
玛莉:你一定还要去欧洲其它景点瞧瞧。
小秀:我们想啊,不过我们不知道我们的荷包可以维持多久。
玛莉:我喜欢接待来自远方的朋友!你们要住在我这儿吗?
A little later; Sho calls her friend Marie
Sho: Hi, is this Marie? I’m Sho.
Marie: Sho, long time no hear! How are you?
Sho: Great.1 Guess what. Li and I are going to be in France in two weeks.
Marie: Oh my God! You’re kidding!
Sho: No, I’m serious. We’ll go to Paris first. Then we’ll see from there.
Marie: You should definitely visit some other spots in Europe as well.
Sho: We want to, but we don’t know how long our money will last.
Marie: I love to have visitors from far away! Will you stay with me?
(Source: wwenglish.com)