![]() |
|
大牛:不知道那里的风景怎么样。
No idea how the scenery is there.
观众朋友们,不好意思。
Hi, friends! I’m sorry.
您是不知道的
You obviously don’t know
我现在在打洛口岸给您主持节目。
I’m presenting this program at Daluo Port.
那边就是缅甸了。您瞧。
That side is Myanmar. Look.
韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。
Learn Chinese the fun way.
It’s easy to remember.
大家好,我是快乐的韩佳。
Hi! I am Merry Han Jia.
谢谢您的关注。
Thank you for your attention.
大牛:嘿,我也没让他们瞧你啊。
Hey, I didn’t ask them to look at you.
怎么?你是不是
What? Are you going
要给大家介绍打洛口岸?
to introduce Daluo Port to our audience?
大牛:哪里哪里。
Oh, no, no.
这方面还是你知道得比我多。
You obviously know a lot more
than I do.
应该由你来介绍嘛。
You should do the introduction.
韩佳:哟,他这么一说
Gee, the way you’re speaking
我听着怎么不习惯呢。
sounds quite odd to me.
大牛:韩佳,我已经想清楚了。
Han Jia, now I’ve finally understood.
俗话说得好:
As the saying goes:
“尺有所短,寸有所长。”
“Everyone has his weak and strong points.”
我决定扬长避短。
I have decided to “yang chang bi duan”.
“扬长避短”就是发扬长处
“yang chang bi duan” means to display
one’s strong points
避开短处。
and hide one’s weaknesses.
扬长避短。
“Yang chang bi duan”.
Yáng cháng bì duǎn
扬 长 避 短
to take advantage of one’s strong
points and avoid one’s weaknesses
韩佳:打洛自古以来就是中国
Since ancient times, Daluo has
been a port
通往缅甸、泰国、印度
for China’s trade with Myanmar,
Thailand, India
等国家的商贸口岸。
and other countries.
和中国的打洛镇相接壤的
Bordering China’s Daluo
就是缅甸的小勐拉。
is the town of Minela of Myanmar.
大牛:我一猜她就知道得比我多。
Just as I presumed, she surely
knows a lot more than I.
那我还是发挥一下我的长处。
Nonetheless, I still have to display
my strong points.
带您去一个好地方吧。
Now I’m going to take you to
a very nice place.
那要是没什么事我先回去了。回见。
If there isn’t anything for me, then
I’m going back. See you.
明天见!
See you tomorrow!
韩佳:哦,再见。
Ooh, bye.
大牛:观众朋友们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
这里是有着一江隔两国之称的
this is the Daluo River,
打洛江。
which is known as a river between
two countries.
河的那边是中国。
China is on that side.
河的这边就是缅甸了。
And Myanmar is on this side.
怎么样,缅甸的风景就在眼前。
So Myanmar scenery is right
before our eyes.
够近的吧?
Is it so close?
韩佳:再近也近不过我呀!
But it’s even closer to me!
观众朋友们,
Audience friends,
您要是想欣赏缅甸的风光啊,
if you want to see Myanmar landscapes,
那就得跟我走喽。
you have to follow me.
旁白:哦,你在哪儿呢?
Ooh, where are you?
我现在就在缅甸啊。
I am now right inside Myanmar.
大牛:韩佳,你怎么抢我生意啊?
Han Jia, why are you undercutting me?
什么时候办的护照
When did you get your visa
也不告诉我一声?
without telling me a word about it?
韩佳:其实两边各有各的风景
Actually, each side has its own scenery
各有各的特色。
and different scenery.
咱俩分头介绍岂不更好?
Wouldn’t it be a lot better if we
introduce them separately?
Zán liǎ fēntóu jièshào qǐ bú gèng hǎo?
咱 俩 分头 介绍 岂 不 更 好?
Wouldn’t it be a lot better if we
introduce them separately?
旁白:哎,这主意不错。
Oh, it’s a good idea.
那你俩谁先来呀?
Which one of you talks first?
韩佳:大牛,你先来。
Daniel, you go first.
大牛:好,那我就不客气了。
Okay, then I won’t stand on ceremony.
大家往这边看。
Look toward this side, please.
那边的树叫铁刀木。
That is a kassod tree.
不过它还有一个很特别的俗称,
But the tree also has a nickname,
叫挨刀树。
“cut-me tree”.
旁白:怎么叫这么个名字呀?
Why does it have such a nickname?
大牛:因为这种树被砍了之后,
That’s because after the tree is cut,
很快就会长出新的枝条来。
there will be new sprouts coming out.
傣族朋友每家都会种上几棵挨刀树
Every Dai home would grow
a few such trees
用来当柴禾。多明智啊!
as firewood. What a “mingzhi” idea!
旁白:挺长见识。对了,大牛。
You are learning fast. Oh yeah, Daniel,
刚才你说了个明智。
just now you said “mingzhi”.
这个词语该怎么解释呀?
What does it mean?
大牛:明智,这个嘛?
You mean the word, “mingzhi”?
这个,这个,这个…
Oh, it, it …
旁白:得,您先歇会儿吧。我呀
Oh, no bother. I’d better go
还是去问韩佳吧。
ask Han Jia.
韩佳:哎,问我就对了。
Yeah, you have the right
person to ask.
“明智”就是聪明有远见的意思。
“Mingzhi” means “wise and farsighted”.
旁白:哦,明白了。
Oh, I see.
谢谢韩佳的讲解。
Thanks for your explanation, Han Jia.
哎,韩佳,
Eh, Han Jia,
你现在到了缅甸的哪儿了?
Which place have you reached
in Myanmar?
韩佳:哦,
Oh,
我现在就在我说的那座塔的附近。
right now, I’m quite close to
the pagoda I said.
来到缅甸最先看到的就是大金塔。
The first thing one sees on arrival
in Myanmar is the huge golden tower.
Láidào zhèli rénmen zuì xiān kàndao de jiù shì dàjīntǎ.
来到 这里 人们 最 先 看到 的 就 是 大金塔。
The first thing one sees on arrival
is the huge golden tower.
这塔周围的壁画讲述的
The mural around the pagoda
是一个非常生动的佛教故事。
tells a very moving Buddhist story.
整座塔贴满了金箔。
The entire pagoda is covered
with gold foil.
塔顶有好多金铃、银铃,
The top of the pagoda is adorned
with gold and silver bells
而且还镶嵌着各种各样的宝石。
and inlaid with various kinds of
precious stones.
说这座塔价值连城啊
It’s no exaggeration
那是一点儿都不过分。
to say it’s priceless.
对了,
Oh yeah,
这座塔还被称为是
this pagoda is also called
中缅友谊大金塔呢。
the Sino-Myanmar Friendship
Golden Pagoda.
旁白:韩佳,跟你来趟缅甸
Han Jia, what an eye-opening
trip we are having
真是开了眼界了!
with you in Myanmar!
大牛可没这个眼福喽!
Pity Daniel isn’t so lucky!
韩佳:那当然。
That’s for sure.
大牛:嘿,说谁没眼福呢?
Hey, who said I am not so lucky?
我虽然不能一饱眼福,
Though I can’t feast my eyes,
却能一饱口福啊。
I surely can feast my mouth here.
看到面前的凉棚了吗?
Do you see those sunshades
over there?
那就是我所说的水街。
That’s the water street I said.
每当有竹筏从这里经过的时候,
Whenever there are bamboo
rafts passing by,
附近热情的缅甸村民
the nearby Myanmar villagers
都会递上新鲜的水果。
would offer them fresh fruit.
我们去看看。
Let’s go over for a look.
哎呀,谢谢。真的很热情!
Oh, thanks. You are so friendly!
尝尝。不错。
Let me taste it. Oh, great!
依我看,我们别在缅甸中国来回跑。
In my opinion, we’d better not run back
and forth between Myanmar and China.
还不如暂时休息一下。
What about taking a short rest?
韩佳,你说呢?
What would you say, Han Jia?
韩佳:嗯,同意。
Yeah, I agree.
旁白:又到该看风景的时间了吧?
Is it time again for a spell of sightseeing?
大牛:没错儿。
Exactly.
我俩请您赏心悦目。
Now the Feast for the Eyes.
赏心悦目:
在中缅边界有一个著名的口岸–打洛
Daluo is a well-known port on the border
between China and Myanmar.
乘舟荡漾在打洛江上
On board a boat steered with a
single bamboo
撑一根竹篙 赏两国风光
pole on the Daluo River, the visitor
异域风情和南国风貌映入眼帘
can have a panoramic view of the
scenery of both countries.
走出国门 便可看到中缅友谊大金塔
Once in Myanmar, the visitor can see the
Sino-Myanmar Friendship Golden Pagoda.
佛像精美 装饰华丽
The exquisitely decorated Buddha
见证着中缅两国的友谊
bears witness to the friendship
between China and Myanmar.
韩佳:观众朋友们,
Audience friends,
今天赏心悦目的内容
did you find the content of today’s
挺丰富吧?
Feast for the Eyes very rich?
不知道中缅边境的风景
Has the scenery at this
Sino-Myanmar border
是不是给您留下了深刻的印象呢?
left a deep impression on you?
大牛:天好,景好,心情好。
Nice weather, nice scenery and
nice feelings.
今天的问题您也得答好啊。
But you also have to give us a nice
answer today.
(问题部分略)
韩佳:赢取精美纪念品的机会
You mustn’t miss the opportunity
可千万不要错过。
to win a beautiful gift.
大牛:节目的最后,我有一个心愿
At the end of this program,
I have a wish
想跟大伙儿说说。
to tell you all.
就是希望中缅两国人民
That is may the friendship between
the Chinese
友谊地久天长!
and Myanmar peoples be eternal!
也希望全世界人民,友谊地久天长!
And may the friendship among the
people all over the world be eternal!
韩佳:说得太好了。
You put it so well.
其实,这也是我们每个人的心愿。
Actually it’s also the wish of
every one of us.
好了,节目的最后还是要提醒您
But before we wrap up, we’d like to
still remind
不要忘了我们的口号:
you not to forget our slogan-
合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下。
Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!
(Source: cctv.com)



