![]() |
|
韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。
Learn Chinese with fun.
It is much easier to remember.
大家好,我是快乐的韩佳。
Hello there! I am the happy Han Jia.
大牛:我是强壮的大牛。
And I am the strong Daniel.
韩佳:大牛,我倒想问问你了。
Daniel, I just want to ask you.
一大清早的你一直在这样。
You’ve been like this all the time
this early morning.
你是要去参加什么活动吗?
Are you going to attend some
kind of activity?
大牛:今天我要让大家见识见识我大牛的厉害。
Today I want you all to realize
how strong I am.
韩佳:真的?
Really?
大牛:走。
Come with me.
韩佳:走。
Okay.
大牛:你看,就是这个。
Look, it is right this.
韩佳:大牛,你说的要显示真功夫。
Daniel, you said you wanted to
show off your real skill.
不会就是踢踢沙袋、打打沙袋吧?
You didn’t mean just to kick or
hit the sand bag, did you?
大牛:错了。我要去参加举沙袋比赛。
No! I want to take part in the
sand bag contest.
这是藏寨里十分流行的一种运动。
It is a very popular sport at the
Tibetan village.
Zhèshì zàng zhài lǐ shífēn liúxíng de yì zhǒng yùndòng.
这是 藏 寨 里 十分 流行 的 一 种 运动。
This is a popular sport in the
Tibetan village.
韩佳:看来你很有自信嘛。
You seem quite confident?
大牛:那是。我有肌肉。
Sure. I am quite sinewy.
你就在旁边好好看着吧。
You just sit back and look on the side.
等我凯旋归来。
Wait for my “kai xuan gui lai”.
韩佳:等等。你刚才说的凯旋归来
Wait a minute. You said “kai
xuan gui lai”
可有点问题啊。
That sounds a bit problematic.
大牛:这有什么问题?
Why is it problematic?
好多人都这么说。
Many people say so.
韩佳:那是好多人都错了。
Then they are all wrong.
“凯旋”本来就有“归来”的意思。
“kai xuan” already means to
return victorious.
后面再加个“归来”岂不是重复了。
The addition of “gui lai” is redundant.
大牛:“凯旋”,“凯”读三声,“旋”读二声,
“kai xuan”, 3rd tone, 2nd tone,
就是胜利归来的意思。凯旋。
means to return victorious. So adding “gui
lai” means to return. Return victorious.
没必要加“归来”。
There is no need to add “gui lai”.
行,我记住了。
Now, I know.
韩佳:那就好。
Good.
嘉宾:参加比沙袋的选手,准备就绪!
All sand bag contestants get ready!
大牛:比赛马上开始了。
The contest will start soon.
我走了。记得给我加油。
I’m going. Remember to cheer me on.
韩佳:好 加油啊,大牛!
Ok. Come on, Daniel!
嘉宾:一,二…
One, two…
合: 加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
韩佳:看大牛这样
Daniel appears
没准还真行呢。
somewhat likely to win.
加油,大牛!
Come on, Daniel!
大牛,人家是举沙袋,
Daniel, you are supposed to raise
the sand bag,
你怎么抱着个沙袋?
But why are you carrying it in
your arms?
你的样子真的很好笑。
The way you do it is so funny.
大牛:有什么好笑的。
There is nothing to be funny about.
你有本事你自己也比一比。
If you think you can do it, come
on and do it.
韩佳:比就比。我看就那个吧。
Yes, why not? I’ll take part in that.
大牛:擀面杖?你就比这个?
A rolling pin? Just that?
这个跟我的沙袋简直不能比。
It is incomparable with my sand bag.
韩佳:这个项目比的可不是力气,而是巧劲儿。
This event is not a competition of strength,
but a competition of dexterity.
Zhège xiàngmù bǐ de kě búshì lìqi, ér shì qiǎojìnr.
这个 项目 比 的 可 不是 力气,而 是 巧劲儿。
This competition doesn’t rely on strength,
but on technique.
大牛:那我们就来看看你怎么使巧劲儿。
Let’s see how dexterous you are.
韩佳:好吧,跟我来。
Okay, come with me.
大牛:韩佳看起来倒是挺自信。
Han Jia looks quite confident.
不过我可没那么乐观哪。
But I am not so sure.
加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
韩佳:没经验嘛。第一次。
I have no experience. And it’s
my first time.
不过这次应该就会使巧劲儿了。
But this time, I’ll know how to
e dexterous.
大牛:韩佳,你可千万别再动。
Han Jia, you must not move.
再动就要输了。
One more move and you’ll lose.
韩佳:明白。最后一次机会。
I know. It’s my last chance.
一定好好把握。来。
I’ll do my best. Come on.
合: 加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
大牛:韩佳,我看你啊
Han Jia, I think
还是没找到巧劲儿。
you still lack the knack for dexterity.
韩佳:大牛,你就别说风凉话啦。
Daniel, don’t be so sarcastic.
人总有马失前蹄的时候。
Everyone is likely to have “ma
shi qian ti”.
大牛:说你呢,
What?
怎么跟马扯上关系了?
Does this have anything to do
with a horse?
韩佳:我说的“马失前蹄”,
The “ma shi qian ti” I said is
a metaphor,
是比喻偶然发生差错而受挫。
means an occasional failure
due to a mall slip.
大牛:“马失前蹄”比喻偶然发生差错而受挫。
“ma shi qian ti” is a metaphor for
losing due to an unexpected mistake.
马失前蹄。
“ma shi qian ti”.
Mǎ shī qián tí
马 失 前 蹄
losing due to an unexpected mistake
韩佳,我发现这些体育项目
Han Jia, I found all these sporting events
其实都来源于人们平时的生活。
actually come from people’s daily lives.
韩佳:没错。它们都是藏民们
Exactly. They were developed
by Tibetans
在农间劳动的时候发明出来的。
at work in the farmland.
大牛:我看那边那个挺好玩的。
I find the event over there
quite interesting.
我去试试。
I’m going to have a try at it.
韩佳:大牛,他又向人家挑战去了。
Daniel is making another challenger
to locals.
那我们先去欣赏一下牟尼沟的美丽风光,
Let’s take this opportunity to enjoy the
beautiful scenes of the Muni Valley
然后再去看看大牛到底怎么样了。
before we find out how Daniel is faring.
赏心悦目:
牟尼沟 湖水明澈纯净 青翠欲滴
The Muni Gully boasts a crystal-clear lake.
翠林掩映 景色秀美
It is a beautiful place of lush trees.
古朴的藏族村寨坐落在明山丽水之间
A Tibetan village nestles between
the lake and a mountain slope.
显得格外粗犷质朴
It is rustic and plain in style.
碧绿的湖水温柔而沉静
The turquoise lake is gentle and calm.
清澈的溪水无忧无虑地流淌
The limpid stream flows in an
unhurried manner.
带给人们宁静祥和的生活
It brings a peaceful life to the local people.
这项运动还比较适合大牛。
This sport event is suitable for Daniel.
大牛,你没事吧?
Daniel, are you okay?
你怎么跳着跳着
Why did you jump all the way
能跳到筐里去?
into the basket in the end?
大牛:你别笑。这个比赛很有难度。
Don’t laugh at me. It’s a hard competition.
韩佳:是是,我明白我明白。
Yes, I know that.
我觉得咱们先回去练练
I suggest we go back do some practice
然后再来跟他们比。
before coming here to compete again.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you think of my suggestion?
大牛:这个主意不错。
It’s a good idea.
可以考虑可以考虑。
I would certainly consider it.
韩佳:那我们应该先考虑考虑今天的问题。
But we should first consider
today’s question.
大牛:你放心。
Rest assured.
刚才我在筐里都想好了。
I already figured it out when I
was in the basket.
观众朋友们,
Viewer friends,
你们听好了。
listen carefully.
(问题部分略)
精美礼品等您拿。
A beautiful gift is awaiting you.
韩佳:好了,感谢您收看我们今天的节目。
Well, thanks for watching today’s program.
我们明天再见。
See tomorrow.
大牛:别忘我们的口号:
Don’t forget our motto-
合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下。
Learn Chinese and have friends everywhere.
(Source: cctv.com)












