![]() |
|
韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。
Learning Chinese the fun way is
much easier to remember.
欢迎来到《快乐中国》。
Welcome to this edition of Happy China.
我是快乐的韩佳。
I am the happy Han Jia.
还没有下车啊,
While I’ still on board,
就被这片蓝蓝的湖水所吸引。
I’m already attracted by the azure
lake over there.
塞里木湖比我想像的还要宽阔,还要美。
Sayram Lake is much wider and
more beautiful than I expected.
哎,好像有人比我来得还早。
Hey, someone came here even
earlier than me.
大牛,大牛,
Daniel, Daniel,
你发什么呆啊?
What are you staring at?
大牛:嘘!
Sh!
韩佳:你是在欣赏塞里木湖
You are enjoying Sayram Lake
这么出神。
so attentively.
大牛:别吵!我在等天鹅。
Quiet! I’m waiting for swans.
韩佳:等天鹅?
Waiting for swans?
大牛:当地居民跟我说
Local people told me
塞里木湖上会出现天鹅。
there would be swans on Sayram Lake.
要是我在这里耐心等待的话,
If I wait here patiently,
就很可能遇见天鹅。
I may have a chance to see them.
韩佳:嗨,这湖面会出现天鹅倒是真的,
Hey, it’s true that swans have
appeared on the lake,
但是这种场景是可遇而不可求的。
but a situation like that occurs only
by chance, you can’t be sure it will happen.
你这么干等也不是办法呀。
It isn’t a good idea just to wait.
Nǐ zhème gān děng yě bú shì bànfǎ ya.
你 这么 干 等 也 不 是 办法 呀。
It’s no good for you just to sit here waiting.
大牛:也许别人不行。
Maybe others aren’t so lucky.
我大牛一定能等到。
I am sure it will happen.
韩佳:这个大牛只顾等天鹅。
He only cares about his swans.
连节目都不管了。
He’s forgotten our program.
那我只能一个人带您转转了。
So I have to take our viewers on
the tour alone.
这塞里木湖是新疆最大的高山湖泊。
Sayram Lake is the largest
mountain lake.
大牛:没错儿。
Exactly.
传说中湖里的水
It’s said the water in the lake
就是一对恋人的泪水汇集而成的,
came from the tears
这湖啊,
of two lovers.
韩佳:哎,大牛,
Hey, Daniel,
你不是要等天鹅吗?
Weren’t you waiting for your swans?
大牛:天鹅要等,这风景也要看嘛。
But the scenery is also worth seeing
while waiting for the swans.
你看,这里山青水秀的。
Look at the green mountains and
the blue lake.
即使没有天鹅的光临,
Despite the absence of swans,
景色也是非常迷人的。
the scenery is already mesmerizing.
韩佳:那倒是。你看,远处有雪山,
That’s true. There are snow-capped
mountains
近处有湖水。
in the distance and a lake nearby.
翠绿的云杉前还有袅袅的炊烟。
”niao niao” (curling wisps of) smoke
rising before the green spruce trees.
大牛:鸟,在哪儿啊?
Where are the birds?
没有碰到天鹅,
It wouldn’t be bad to see some birds
要是能看见鸟也行啊。
if not swans here.
韩佳:嗨,你说什么呢?
Hey, what are you talking about?
我说的是袅袅炊烟。
What I said was “niao niao chui yan”.
袅袅是个形容词,
”niao niao” is an adjective,
用来形容烟雾缭绕上升的样子。
used to describe curling wisps
of smoke.
跟飞的鸟没什么关系。
It has nothing to do with the
flying birds.
大牛:哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
袅袅,读三声,是个形容词,
”niao niao”, two third tones,
is an adjective,
用来形容烟雾缭绕上升的样子。
which is used to describe whispering
smoke curling up to the heavens.
袅袅。
”niao niao”.
我是太想看到天鹅。
I really want to see swans here.
Wǒ shì tài xiǎng kàndào tiāné.
我 是 太 想 看到 天鹅。
I want so much to see swans.
韩佳:大牛,大牛,这湖在后边呢。
Daniel, the lake is behind us.
你冲这边发什么呆呢?
Why are you staring in that direction?
大牛:嘘!
Sh!
韩佳:天鹅不会来这儿的。
Swans won’t come here.
大牛:谁等天鹅了。
I’m not waiting for swans.
我是担心你打扰我的羊吃草。
I am worried you may disturb my
grazing sheep.
韩佳:啊,这是你的羊?
What, you sheep?
大牛:人家让我帮忙放会儿羊。
The sheep someone asked me
to take care of.
韩佳:放牧可是很专业的工作。
Herding sheep is a professional job.
你行吗?
You think you are up to it?
大牛:我行吗?
Am I up to it?
看来我不给你展示展示,
If I don’t show my skills,
你也不服啊。
you won’t believe me.
看我的。
Just watch.
韩佳:好。
Okay.
大牛:来!
Come on!
集合!
Get together now!
韩佳:大牛,这是你的羊吗?
Daniel, are they the sheep you are
supposed to take care of?
你不会认错了吧。
You may be dealing with a wrong flock.
大牛:没错儿啊。
I can’t be wrong.
哎呀,算了,算了。
Oh, forget it.
差不多就行了。
It’s about all I have to do.
一会儿把羊交给它们的主人。
In a moment, I’ll just give them
back to their owner.
就完事大吉。
And it’s all done.
韩佳:啊,不会吧。
Oh, no.
就这么草草了事了。
You can’t “cao cao liao shi” like this.
大牛:草草
”cao cao” seems to be
好像是一个跟草有关的成语。
an idiom related with grass.
韩佳是夸我呢,还是贬我呢?
Is Han Jia praising me or
criticizing me?
Tā shì kuā wǒ ne, háishì biǎn wǒ ne?
她 是 夸 我 呢, 还是 贬 我 呢?
Is she complimenting me or
mocking me?
韩佳:这里的草是草率、马虎的意思。
”cao” here means rash and careless.
草草了事这个成语,
”cao cao liao shi”, as an idiom,
就是说马马虎虎地就把事情办完了,
means to do something rashly
and carelessly,
形容办得很不彻底、很不认真。
implying an irresponsible and
unserious attitude.
大牛:草草了事这个成语
”cao cao liao shi” is a Chinese idiom
就是说马马虎虎地就把事情办完了。
which means to be careless or
hurried about doing things.
草草了事。
”cao cao liao shi”
得,我啊还是放我的羊去吧。
Okay, I ‘d better go on herding
my sheep.
韩佳,我要是放得好的话,
Han Jia, if I do a good job
herding my sheep,
你得给我找一个褒义的成语夸我。
you must use a commendatory
idiom to praise me.
韩佳:知道了。
Yeah, I will.
那咱们也别干等着了,
Then we’d better stop waiting
一起来看看今天的赏心悦目。
and move on to today’s Feast
for the Eyes.
赏心悦目:
赛里木湖坐落于古丝绸之路北道
Sayram Lake lies by the side
of the Silk Road.
是新疆海拔最高 面积最大的高山湖泊
It is the highest and largest alpine
lake in Xinjiang.
相传湖水为一对恋人的眼泪汇集而成
Legend has it that the lake came
from the tears of two lovers.
湖畔牧草如茵 牛羊成群
There are lush pastures in the
surrounding areas.
湖上飞鸟翩翩 天边群山绵绵
Birds hover high against the backdrop
of undulating mountains.
山披苍翠青纱 水泛粼粼波光
The mountains are green and the
water sparkle in ripples.
夕阳余晖下 赛里木湖散发出迷人的光彩
In the sunset glow, Sayram Lake
looks more fascinating.
大牛:哎呀,塞里木湖风光好,
Oh, the scenery at Sayram Lake
is not bad,
就是羊啊太爱跑。
but a pity my sheep are so unruly.
韩佳:大牛,你的羊呢?
Daniel, where are your sheep?
大牛:羊没有了。鞭子倒是有一条。
All gone. Only a whip left in my hand.
韩佳:啊?
What?
大牛:不是我工作不认真。
It’s not that I didn’t work seriously.
实在是能力有限。
But my abilities are limited.
本来想让你用一个好成语夸夸我。
I anticipated a commendatory idiom
from you to praise me.
这回我看没戏了。
Now I know it’s hopeless.
韩佳:嗨,没关系。
Oh, it doesn’t matter.
你那么聪明,
Smart as you are,
以后被夸的机会还多着呢。
you’ll have a lot of opportunities
to be praised.
大牛:那倒是。
That’s for sure.
韩佳:好了,我们一起来给观众朋友们出题吧。
Okay, let’s together tell our audience
today’s question.
大牛:好。
Ok.
本期问题:
我们怎样来形容缭绕上升的炊烟呢?
How should we describe the smoke that curls
up from kitchen chimneys?
Liáo liáo
A.寥 寥 Very few
Rǎn rǎn
B.冉 冉 Slowly, gradually
Niǎo niǎo
C.袅 袅 Smoke curling upward
韩佳:要想得到精美的小礼品,
If you want to receive a classy gift,
就赶快把答案发送给我们吧。
then send your answer to us now.
大牛:有经验的朋友们可以再多回答一道题。
Experiences friends are welcome to
answer an additional question.
韩佳:啊,多回答一道题?
What, one more question?
大牛:是啊,您教教我到底怎么放羊啊。
Yeah, just tell me how to herd
a flock sheep.
韩佳:嗨,还想着放羊呢!
Oh, still thinking about your sheep!
咱们的口号可别忘了啊。
But don’t forget our slogan.
大牛:哪能呢。
No, they won’t.
合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下。
Learn Chinese and have friends everywhere.
(Source: cctv.com)



