合: 快乐学汉语 ,轻松又好记。
Learn Chinese the fun way.
It’s much easier to remember.
大牛: 大家好, 我是快乐的大牛。
Hello, I am the happy Daniel.
韩佳: 我是快乐的韩佳。
And I am the happy Han Jia.
大牛: 来到新疆伊犁
After we came to Ili of Xinjiang,
才知道这里到处都是草原。
we were surprised to find that there
are grasslands all over the region.
韩佳: 嗯 ,没错儿。
Yeah, exactly.
但是每一处草原啊都有它鲜明的特点.
But every grassland has its
salient features.
大牛: 哦 ,怎么讲?
What do you mean?
韩佳: 你看这昭苏草原是平坦宽阔。
You see the Zhaosu Grassland
is flat and wide.
唐布拉草原是绿色的长廊。
The Tangbula Grassland is like
a long green corridor.
大牛: 那喀拉峻草原呢?
And the Kalajun Grassland?
韩佳: 当然是高山上的“莽原”了。
Of course it’s a plateau “mang yuan”.
大牛: 哎呀 这个词用得好!
Wow, you put it so nicely!
佩服 ,佩服。
You deserve my admiration.
韩佳:哎 ,别急着夸我啊。
Hey, don’t be so quick to praise me.
这“莽原”是什么意思 。你知道吗?
Do you know what “mang yuan”
means?
大牛:我怎么会不知道呢?
How could I not know it?
“莽原”就是指草长得特别茂盛的原野。
”mang yuan” means a wilderness
with lush grass.
“莽原” 莽读三声 ,原读二声,
”mang yuan”, 3rd tone, 2nd tone,
指草长得特别茂盛的原野。
means meadow or prairie.
“莽原”
”mang yuan”.
韩佳:回答得不错。
Your answer is correct.
奖励你喝奶茶。
I’ll reward you with a cup of milk tea.
大牛:哟 ,你怎么知道我爱喝奶茶?
Hey, how do you know I like milk tea?
谢谢 ,谢谢。
Thanks very much.
韩佳:不过没有现成的 ,你得自己动手煮。
But the tea isn’t ready yet.
You have to brew it yourself.
大牛:自己煮奶茶怎么了。
There’s nothing wrong with
brewing tea myself.
这叫自力更生 ,丰衣足食啊。
It is self-reliance to provide
for oneself.
Zì lì gēng shēng, fēng yī zú shí
自 力 更 生 , 丰 衣 足 食
To fend for oneself,be well fed
and well dressed.
自己煮奶茶怎么了。
There’s nothing wrong with
brewing tea myself.
这叫自力更生 ,丰衣足食啊。
It is self-reliance to provide
for oneself.
可是哪儿找柴火去。
But where could I find firewood?
那边那个人在干什么?
What’s that man doing over there?
过去看看吧。
I’d better go over and take a look.
请问您为什么要修这么长的围栏呢?
Why are building this long fence?
嘉宾:拦牲畜 ,不让它们来吃草。
To fend off the animals to prevent
them coming over to graze.
大牛:我知道了, 这块牧场是您家的。
I guess this pastureland is yours?
嘉宾:你理解错了, 拦出草场
You are mistaken. The pasture
is set aside
是让这片草场修整。
so that it can recover and
来年长出好多优质牧草。
will have more quality forage
grass next year.
大牛:哦 ,明白了。
Oh, I see.
您说的是轮牧,
What you mean is rotation grazing,
轮流放牧的意思。
not allowing animals to graze on
rotated pasture.
对吧?
Right?
嘉宾:对喽。
Your are right.
大牛:我还得接着找柴火
I have to go find some firewood.
这柴火可真不好找啊。
It’s really difficult to find
some firewood.
韩佳:大牛 ,你怎么还没去煮奶茶啊?
Daniel, why haven’t you started
brewing the tea?
大牛:我这不是正在找柴火吗。
I am looking for firewood.
韩佳:找柴火 ?这不遍地都是嘛?
Firewood? Don’t you see it’s
all over here?
大牛:遍地都是, 不明白。
All over here? I don’t understand.
韩佳:这你就不知道了吧
Perhaps you don’t know
当地人煮奶茶用的都是牛粪。
locals use ox dung as fuel for
boiling milk tea.
大牛:啊?
What?
韩佳:怎么了 ?嫌牛粪赃啊?
What’s wrong? You think it too dirty?
大牛:这 ,这 ……
But, but …
韩佳:你看看这周围的大草原。
Look at the vast grassland around you.
生活在这里的牛羊。
The cattle and sheep here
喝的是矿泉水 ,吃的是中草药,
drink mineral water and eat
medicinal herbs.
健康干净得很。
They are all very healthy and clean.
大牛 ,来。
Daniel, come on.
尝尝你的劳动成果。
Have a taste of the fruit of your labor.
大牛:谢谢。
Thanks.
喝着自己亲手煮的奶茶 ,那才叫个香。
The milk tea I brewed myself
tastes especially aromatic.
Hēzhe zìjǐ zhǔ de nǎichá, nà cái jiào xiāng.
喝着 自己 煮 的 奶茶, 那 才 叫 香。
Knowing that I made it muself makes
this milk taste even sweeter.
韩佳 ,我想起了一个词。
Han Jia, a word came up to me.
韩佳:哦 ,什么词啊?
Yeah, what word?
大牛:香气四溢。
”xiang qi si yi” (fragrance spilling out).
韩佳:嗯 ,这个词用在这里倒是非常贴切。
Yeah, this word is aptly used here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
大牛, 快别喝了。
Daniel, stop drinking your tea.
大牛:韩佳, 我这儿喝得正起劲呢。
Han Jia, I haven’t finished my tea yet.
韩佳:唱《马纳斯的》的歌手来了。
The Manas singers are coming.
草原盛会马上就要开始了。
The grassland gathering is
about to begin,
大牛:《马纳斯》 草原盛会。
the Manas gathering.
韩佳 ,我知道《马纳斯》是什么了。
Han Jia, I know what Manas is.
它是柯尔克孜族家喻户晓的长篇史诗。
It is a long epic on everyone’s lips
among the ethnic Kirghiz people.
韩佳:肯定是牧民朋友告诉你的吧?
Some local herders told you that?
大牛:这你就不用管了 ,反正我还知道《马纳斯》
That’s none of your business. I also
know the Manas Epic,
和蒙古族的《江格尔传》,
the Mongol Jangar Epic
藏族的《格萨尔王》,
and the Tibetan King Gesar Epic
并称为中国草原民族文化的三大瑰宝。
are billed as three gems of China’s
grassland ethnic culture.
哦, 瑰宝就是特别珍贵的东西。
Uh, “gui bao” means very
precious things.
韩佳:那你知道《马纳斯》唱的是什么吗?
Then do you know what Manas is about?
Nǐ zhīdào mǎnàsī chàng de shì shénme mā?
你 知道 《马纳斯》 唱 的 是 什么 吗?
Do you know what is being sung in Manas?
那你知道《马纳斯》唱的是什么吗?
Then do you know what Manas is about?
大牛:这个牧民朋友没告诉我。
My herdsman friend didn’t tell me that.
那你知道吗?
Do you know what it’s about?
韩佳:当然知道了。
Sure, I do.
《马纳斯》唱的是柯尔克孜的英雄们
The Manas Epic they sing is about
the stories
如何浴血奋战, 保卫家园的故事。
of Kirghiz heroes fighting to defend
their homeland.
赏心悦目:
印象中的喀拉峻 壮美而秀丽
The Kalajun Grassland is
impressively beautiful.
暮霭笼罩着绿野 宛若仙境
The grassland at dusk is like
a fairyland.
万物生生不息 犹如唱不尽的牧歌
All living things thrive here like
a never-ending pastoral song.
天似穹庐 包容千山万水
The heavens embrace mountains
and rivers.
阔克苏河蜿蜒如带 奔流不息
The Koksu River meanders like
a ribbon, rushing forward incessantly.
激荡着澎湃朝气 流淌着勃勃生机
It surges forward with energy and vitality.
韩佳:《马纳斯》的故事悲壮感人。
Manas stories are tragic and moving.
歌手们唱得声情并茂。
The artists sing wonderfully and
emotionally.
听众们听得如痴如醉。
The audience listens in ecstasies.
大牛:如果您有机会到新疆伊犁来的话,
If you have a chance to visit Ili
of Xinjiang,
一定要找机会听柯尔克孜歌手唱一唱
you must take time out to listen to
the Manas Epic
英雄史诗《马纳斯》。
delivered by Kirkhiz ballad singers
韩佳:好,
Well,
接下来又要给您出今天的问题了。
it’s time again for today’s question.
本期问题:
下列三种说法中哪一个是正确的
Which of the following three sentences is correct?
A 除了喝奶茶之后 还听了歌手唱歌
“chú le hē nǎi chái zhī hòu,hái tīng le gē shǒu
chàng gē”
B 除了喝奶茶之外 还听了歌手唱歌
“chú le hē nǎi chá zhī wài,hái tīng le gē shǒu
chàng gē ”
C 在喝了奶茶之后 还听了歌手唱歌
“zài hē le nǎi chāi zhī hòu,hái tīng le gē shǒu
chàng gē”
韩佳:精美礼品等您拿。
A classy gift is waiting for you.
大牛:您也可以用以下方式与我们联系。
You can also use the following
methods to contact us.
韩佳:节目最后提醒您不要忘了我们的口号:
At the end of this program, we’d like
to remind you not to forget our slogan:
合: 学说中国话, 朋友遍天下。
Learn Chinese and have friends everywhere.
(Source: cctv.com)