atmosphere:
Chinese Pinyin: da4 qi4

(Source: about.com)
atmosphere:
Chinese Pinyin: da4 qi4

(Source: about.com)
![]() |
旁白: 欢乐谷,
Happy Valley,
顾名思义,是一个欢乐的王国。
as its name indicates, is a
kingdom of excitement.
在这个大型的游乐场里,
This large amusement park
各种游乐设施应有尽有。
has all kinds of entertainment facilities.
来到这儿,
Coming here,
就得放下平日的思想包袱,
people should put aside
all their anxieties,
好好地玩一回,
have fun to their hearts’ content
真正体会欢乐的感觉。
and truly experience the
excitement here.
王渊源:快乐学汉语,万里海疆行!
Learning Chinese the fun way and enjoying
a happy journey along the coast!
大家好,我是快乐的渊源。
Hello there! I’m Happy Yuanyuan.
韩佳: 大家好,我是快乐的韩佳。
Hi, I’m Merry Han Jia.
今天啊我们俩都特别高兴,
Today we are extremely happy
因为来到了深圳著名的欢乐谷。
because we’ve come to Shenzhen’s
Happy Valley.
王渊源:我可是等了好多天了。
I’ve been waiting several days
for this.
一想到今天能到这里来放松,
Thinking that we were going
to come here,
我昨天晚上激动得差点都没睡觉呢。
I was so excited last night that
I almost couldn’t fall asleep.
韩佳: 这么激动!
You were so excited!
至于嘛!
Unbelievable!
王渊源:那当然了。
Of course.
这里有这么多好玩儿的东西,
As there are so many fun
things here
咱们时间又紧张,
and we have a very tight schedule,
我不得好好计划计划嘛。
I had to make a careful plan.
我早就想好了,
I’ve decided that
我今天要玩儿翻天覆地、
today I’m going to play
the World-shaker,
激流勇进,还有完美风暴。
Shoot the Chute and Typhoon Bay.
韩佳: 其实我也想好了。
Actually I also figured out
my plan.
我要玩儿摩天轮、
I’m going to ride the Ferris Wheel,
旋转木马,还有碰碰车。
the merry-go-round and
a bumper car.
王渊源:那咱们就赶紧出发吧。
Let’s hurry and get started.
画外音:等等等等。回来回来。
Wait, wait. Come back here.
合: 怎么了?
What’s the matter?
画外音:你们俩都去玩儿,
If both of you are gone
for fun,
那谁给大家教汉语啊?
who will teach Chinese to
our audience?
韩佳: 我们差点儿把这么重要的事儿给忘了。
I forgot this important matter.
王渊源:这事儿好办。就交给我吧。
It’s easy. Leave it all to me.
今天就让韩佳放松放松吧。
Today Han Jia can relax herself.
韩佳: 我是挺想放松的。
I surely want to relax.
可是都交给你,这能行吗?
But can you manage it
if I leave it to you?
王渊源:你这不是瞧不起我嘛!
You are underestimating!
韩佳: 我不是瞧不起你。
I’m not underestimating you.
画外音:行了行了,你们俩别争了。
Okay, no more arguing.
这样吧,
I suggest that
欢乐谷有许多竞赛性的游乐项目,
since Happy Valley has many
competitive games,
你们俩比试比试。
you two carry out a match.
韩佳: 我们谁赢了,
Whoever wins
谁就有机会教大家学汉语。
will have the chance to
teach Chinese.
王渊源:这个主意不错。
It’s a good idea.
韩佳: 那我刚才说的
Just now I said
这个句子里有两个“谁”。
“shei” twice in the sentence.
在汉语里像这样两个“谁”
It can be used twice
前后呼应的句子呢,
correspondingly in a sentence.
指的都是同一个人。
Actually it refers to the same person.
比如说,
For example,
大家看谁合适就选谁。
let’s select whoever is suitable.
王渊源:两个“谁”前后呼应的句子呢
So both times that “shei” is
used in this sentence.
指的是同一个人。
It refers to the same person.
不对呀,韩佳。你怎么就开始教了?
Oh, no, Han Jia. Why did you
start teaching now?
韩佳: 我不是怕你不知道嘛。
Because I feared you didn’t
know this.
王渊源:笑话!
It’s ridiculous!
比试竞赛类的游乐项目
I will not lose
我怎么可能会输呢!
in any of the competitive
games here!
我看韩佳可得当心了。
I guess Han Jia has to beware.
不过要是让她输得太惨了,
But if she lost too terribly,
可不太好。
it wouldn’t be good either.
反正我是稳赢不输,
Anyway I’ll definitely win
到时候我还是让着她一点儿吧。
though I have to make some
concessions to her.
好了,就是这座塔了,
Okay, I’ll choose this tower,
肯佩古塔。
an ancient tower.
韩佳: 这怎么玩儿啊?
How should we compete?
王渊源:我告诉你。
Let me tell you.
先坐下,一定要系好安全带。
Sit down first and fasten
the seatbelt.
这是一个比力气的项目。
This game is to compete
in strength.
要拉这个绳子。
We ought to draw this rope.
然后谁先到上面谁就赢了。
Whoever gets up to the top
wins the game.
韩佳: 哦。
Yes, okay.
王渊源:好,再把这个拉下。
All right. Pull this down.
韩佳: 那我们开始吧。
Let’s start.
王渊源:好,走。
Okay. Go.
韩佳,没关系。
Han Jia, it doesn’t matter.
这次输了,你下次还有机会。
Though you lost this time, you still
have a chance for the next match.
韩佳: 不用你安慰。
I don’t need you to
comfort me.
下次我肯定会再接再厉的。
I’ll certainly keep working hard
in the next match.
王渊源:好。那按照规则,
Okay. According to the rule,
就该我来给大家教汉语了。
It should be me who teach
Chinese to our audience.
那我就教韩佳刚才说的
And I’ll just teach the idiom
Han Jia just said,
“再接再厉”这个成语。
“zai jie zai li”.
“再接再厉”就是比喻继续努力,
“Zai jie zai li” means to keep
working hard,
再加一把劲。
or to make persistent efforts.
韩佳: 说得没错儿。
Exactly.
“再接再厉”就是比喻继续努力,
“Zai jie zai li” means keep
working hard,
再加一把劲。
or to make persistent efforts.
Zài xià cì bǐsài zhōng wǒ huì zàijiēzàilì de
在 下 次 比赛 中 我 会 再接再厉 的。
I’ll keep working hard in the next match.
你呀别高兴得太早。我们接着来。
Don’t be happy too early.
Let’s go on.
渊源,就这个。
Yuanyuan, I choose this.
王渊源:就比这个呀?
Just this?
韩佳: 对啊。
Yes.
王渊源:韩佳,我这不是说你的。
Han Jia, I’m not blaming you.
你光挑我最拿手的项目。
But you chose something
I’m only too good at.
韩佳: 那可不一定哦。
It’s hard to predict.
谁输谁赢还得比着看。
We have to battle it out to see
who wins and who loses.
王渊源:你这还不相信。
You don’t believe me, eh.
好好好,来来。
Okay, come on.
你看。
Look.
哎哟,我中了。
Oh, I made it.
韩佳: 哎哟,我没中。
Oh, I missed it.
王渊源:韩佳,看来我是赢定了。
Han Jia, I’ll surely win.
韩佳: 你这结论可别下得太早了。
Don’t draw your conclusion
too early.
又中了。
I made it.
刚才谁说赢定了的?
Who said just now that
he’d surely win?
王渊源:你这纯属是运气。
It was sheer luck that
you made it.
韩佳: 那我就不知道了。
I don’t know.
反正这次呢,
But anyway,
是轮到我来给大家教汉语了。
it’s my turn to teach Chinese
to our audience.
那我就来讲讲
Then I’ll just talk about
“赢定了”这个“定”字吧。
the word “ding” as in “yingding le”.
“定”在这里是做补语的。
“Ding” here is a complement.
表示确定的、不改变的意思,
It means definitely, certainly
or surely,
是对赢的补充说明。
and is used as a complement.
王渊源:“定”在这里表示确定的、
So the “ding” here is used to
mean definitely,
不改变的意思。
certainly or surely.
Tā gāncái yǐwéi zìjǐ yíng dìng le
他 刚才 以为 自己 赢 定 了。
He thought that he would surely win.
再来,再来吧。
One more match, come on.
韩佳: 别呀。你不累,
No. Though you’re not tired,
观众朋友们还要休息一下呢。
our audience needs a break.
这样吧,
I suggest that
先来看看我们今天的赏心悦目,
we take a look at today’s
Feast for the Eyes
一会儿再说。
and talk about another
match later.
赏心悦目:
欢乐谷 繁华都市的一处开心地
Happy Valley provides a place of
fun for this bustling city.
数不清的游乐项目
The countless number of amusement games
看不够的精彩表演
and fascinating performances
让这里变成了欢乐的海洋
turn the park into an ocean of joy
and laughter.
成人在这里娱乐休闲
Adults have fun and relax ere,
儿童在这里释放天真
children find an ideal place to
satisfy their curiosity.
伴随着游乐器的上下翻飞
Along with these rising and falling facilities,
人们放飞着愉悦的心情
people give full rein to their excitement.
王渊源:这下可以开始了吧?
Can we start now?
韩佳: 这回我们要比胆量。
This time, we’ll compete
in bravery.
来坐一下欢乐谷内
We should take a ride
on Happy Valley’s
最惊险刺激的过山车。
most thrilling roller coaster.
王渊源:没问题。
No problem.
韩佳: 下来之后,
After we get down from it,
谁要是能够保持镇定的话呢,
whoever remains calm and composed
就来出今天的有奖问答题。
will set today’s award-
winning question.
王渊源:好。
Okay.
韩佳: 渊源刚才的状态您也看到了。
You must have seen the way
Yuanyuan looks.
那现在还是由我来给大家出
Well, let me set today’s
今天的有奖问答题吧。
award-winning question.
您听好了。
Listen carefully.
题目是这样的。
Here’s the question.
(问题部分略)
王渊源:韩佳,我来了,我来了。
Han Jia, I’m coming.
韩佳: 你怎么样了?
Are you okay?
王渊源:清醒过来了。
I’m sober again.
我是来给大家出今天的有奖问答题。
I’m here to set today’s award-
winning question.
韩佳: 我刚给大家出完有奖问答题。
I’ve already told it to
our audience.
王渊源:啊。那口号还没说吧。
Oh. But we haven’t shouted
the slogan yet.
合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下!
Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!
韩佳: 明天见。
See you tomorrow.
(Source: cctv.com)